Our mission is to offer exceptional care and assistance when needed while allowing residents to maintain their freedom, independence and dignity.
The following services are offered at our Villas.
- Professional care and supervision 24 hours a day….with a smile!!
- Three home cooked meals, nutritious snacks and beverages. Special diets as prescribed
- Consultations with Registered Dietician, Nurse and Pharmacist personnel
- Personalized care plans
- Regular customized wellness checks including blood pressure screening and vision and hearing checks
- Personal care services, including bathing, dressing and grooming, housekeeping and laundry
- Coordination of medical care with primary physician, specialists and other care providers
- Scheduling of transportation to physician appointments and scheduled activities
- Regular communication and assessments with residents, family and physician Medication management, assistance and monitoring Coordination with immediate family regarding changes in physical and mental condition
- Planned activities including music, games, exercise, arts and crafts, outings and special events
- Emergency assistance when needed
- Contracted pharmacy, mobile doctors, mobile dentist/hygienist and beautician (resident’s expense)
- Full time professional and support staff trained in geriatric care
- Special occasion recognition such as Birthdays, Religious Days, and Holidays.
- Errands, shopping, and sightseeing available
We are licensed for ambulatory, non-ambulatory, and bedridden residents.
Extensive experience with hospice care, incontinence, stroke, Parkinson’s, and Dementia
“No matter what level of care you choose, Daybreak Retirement Villa provides a comfortable, loving, and secure home for your loved ones.”